Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Music on Repeat #1

I'm a great music lover, i listen to music a couple of hours a day. Now that spotify is free on iPhone and other  mobile phone i have access to all the music. I have a couple of playlists on spotify or i shuffle already made playlists.

My main playlist is called 'Radioactive' also the first number i added to it. The last week i have repeated this playlist more than 50 times i guess. The playlist includes 28 songs. I will pick 10 of my favorite and share them with you.


Radioactive - Imagine Dragons



Counting Stars - OneRepublic



Dark Horse - Katy Perry



Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille



Demons - Imagine Dragons 



Ten Feet Tall - Afrojack



It's Time - Imagine Dragons



Rather Be - Clean Bandit



Secrets - OneRepublic



Higher than the sun - Keane



As you can see, some songs are ( a little bit ) older. I have a lot more numbers in my playlist but these are the ones I listen to the most. My favorite from these 10 is Demons by Imagine Dragons. 

Let me now what kind of music and which numbers you have on repeat. What do you think of these songs? If you want, you can follow me on Spotify, my name is Arenda Drommel. 

You can also follow me on:
Instagram: Arendaaxx
Twitter: @Arendaaxx
Tumblr: arendaxx ( beautylovery )
Ask.fm: @Arenda96




No comments:

Post a Comment